As we do every year, we are sending you the checklist, opens a file in a new window (necessarily to be opened!) for the forthcoming annual financial statement and would like to ask you to keep to the deadlines listed, in order to ensure the report created is complete and correct.
We would like to refer you to the following dates in particular:
- All open cash claims must be completed by 13/12/2021 and the necessary receipts for this scanned in. After that, it will not be possible to submit any new cash claims before the end of the year.
- Travel expense reports must be recorded in SAP Services by 13/12/2021 at the latest.
- Incoming invoices must be recorded and approved by 23/12/2021.
- Requests for outgoing invoices in SAP Services which relate to the year 2021 must be recorded and approved by 31/12/2021 at the latest.
- The last payment run in 2021 will take place on 30/12/2021 at 13:00; the first payment run in 2022 on 03/01/2022.
- Christmas parties (delivery service, catering, restaurant etc.) can once again be arranged this year; we consider a maximum amount of EUR 60.00/person to be appropriate.
It is not possible to purchase gifts (incl. vouchers) for income tax reasons, regardless of whether the source is the global budget or third-party funding.
The deadlines merely stipulate the deadline for when we can carry out and guarantee processing in 2021.
Any incoming and outgoing invoices and travel expense reports received after this will only be posted in the year 2022.