The i²c is offering the Diploma Supplement on Innovation since 2012, when it started as an education on intra- und entrepreneurship for master students of the faculty of informatics only. Since 2016, the curriculum is open for all students (bachelor, master and PhD) from all TUW-faculties. The next class will start in October 2017 and pitch their innovative projects at the Diploma Demo Day in June 2018.
For this class, the i²c is now calling for applications from excellent TUW-students, who
- have an innovative business idea but no clue how to realize it
- are interested in bringing their research or (seminar) project result to market
- want to learn more about intra- and entrepreneurship
- want to found their own company or work in the corporate innovation field
In the curriculum the students will
- get trained in innovation management, creative idea generation, design thinking, prototyping/MVP, business modelling, finances (national and international), legal issues (business law, intellectual property rights, patent right and research, licensing), teambuilding, leadership, conflict management, human resources, marketing, sales, PR, pitching and more
- generate and shape their own innovative idea
- get educated by experienced experts in their respective field and guest lecturers from internationally renowned universities
- implement the lessons learned in their own project
- have access to i²c’s inter-/national network of lecturers, mentors, founders, investors, industry and science partners and i²c alumni
- work together with like-minded students from different backgrounds in interdisciplinary teams
- get the chance to be accepted into the TUW i²ncubator to further develop their project
- Duration: October 2017 – June 2018 (two semesters)
- Language: English
- Total workload: 30 ECTS
- Group size: Max. 20 students
- Format: Part-time (evening and weekend lectures)
- Format of lectures: Input-sessions, individual and group exercises, discussions, presentations, workshops, events, excursions and outdoor seminars
TUE, May 9th, 5 pm
TU Wien, Gußhausstr. 27-29, ground floor, lecture room EI 10 Fritz Paschke
- The detailed application process is available online.
- Required documents: Proof of academic success (e.g. certificate, transcript of records), letter of motivation, curriculum vitae
- Send your application (in English and united in one single PDF file - file name includes your name) to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 28th 2017
Contact the Program Manager Nathalie Köck via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43-1-58801-406671).
The Innovation Incubation Center (i²c) is looking forward to meeting interested students at the info event and receiving promising applications!
Picture: © i²c