The <link https: i2c.ec.tuwien.ac.at _blank link_extern>i²c is offering the <link http: i2c.ec.tuwien.ac.at home are-you-a-student about-the-diploma-supplement-on-innovation _blank link_extern>Diploma Supplement on Innovation since 2012, when it started as an education on intra- und entrepreneurship for master students of the faculty of informatics only. Since 2016, the curriculum is open for all students (bachelor, master and PhD) from all TUW-faculties. The next class will start in October 2018 and pitch their innovative projects at the Diploma Demo Day in June 2019.
For this class, the i²c is now calling for applications from excellent TUW-students, who …
… have an innovative (business) idea but no clue how to realize it.
… are interested in bringing their research or (seminar) project result to market.
… want to learn more about intra- and entrepreneurship.
… want to found their own company or work in the corporate innovation field.
In the curriculum the students will …
- get trained in innovation management, creative idea generation, design thinking, prototyping/MVP, business modelling, finances (national and international), legal issues (business law, intellectual property rights, patent right and research, licensing), teambuilding, leadership, conflict management, human resources, marketing, sales, PR, pitching and more
- generate and shape their own innovative idea
- get educated by experienced experts in their respective field and guest lecturers from internationally renowned universities
- implement the lessons learned in their own project
- have access to i²c’s inter-/national network of lecturers, mentors, founders, investors, industry and science partners and i²c alumni
- work together with like-minded students from different backgrounds in interdisciplinary teams
- get the chance to be accepted into the <link http: i2c.ec.tuwien.ac.at tuwi2ncubator _blank link_extern>TUW i²ncubator to further develop their project
- Duration: October 2018 – June 2019 (two semesters)
- Language: English
- Total workload: 30 ECTS
- Group size: Max. 25 students
- Format: Part-time (evening and weekend lectures)
- Format of lectures: Input-sessions, individual and group exercises, discussions, presentations, workshops, events, excursions and outdoor seminars
Monday, May 7th 2018, 6 p.m.
TU Wien, Gußhausstraße 27-29, 3rd floor, lecture room EI 11 Geodäsie
Registration: <link http: bit.ly dsoi-infoevent _blank>
- Required documents: Proof of academic success (e.g. certificates of completed studies, transcript of records of current study), letter of motivation, curriculum vitae
- Send your application (in English and united in one single PDF file - file name includes your name) to <link>email@example.com.
- The detailed application process is available <link https: i2c.ec.tuwien.ac.at _blank>online.
Application Deadline: May 27th 2018
The Innovation Incubation Center (i²c) is looking forward to meeting interested students at the info event and receiving promising applications!
Contact the Program Manager Nathalie Köck via e-mail (<link>firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43-1-58801-406671).