We would like to thank him warmly for his outstanding collaboration in teaching and research.
Florian Pühringer studied Spatial Planning and Regional Planning at TU Wien (2010 - 2017, Dipl.-Ing.). From 2017 to 2022 he was a university assistant at the Urban and Regional Research Department and worked as a project assistant until 2023. With his diploma thesis on the use of user-generated mobility data in urban and regional research, he focused on the field of geographic information systems. In his research, he dealt with the use of spatial analysis and visualization in research and planning as well as data-based mobility research and accessibility issues.
Research projects (selection):
- PEGASUS - Mapping of multimodal commuter flows
- aspern.mobil LAB Storymaps "Seestadt Unterwegs" - Interactive presentation of the results of the aspern Seestadt mobility panel: https://www.mobillab.wien/storymaps
- lidovienna - Urban development on the left bank of the Danube: https://www.lidovienna.at
- Various articles in online media - e.g. https://www.derstandard.at/diskurs/blogs/blog-maps-and-minds
- Rent Monitor Vienna - Interactive processing: https://www.mietmonitor.wien
We wish him continued success in his future career!