Taking on their first management responsibilities are both a goal and a challenge for young academics. They are confronted with budget responsibilities, competitive factors, organizational structures and personnel development, all factors that can be quite difficult at the beginning of a career.
The General Management Executive MBA programme offered by the TU Wien Academy for Continuing Education is designed for professionals with a technical background and provides participants with important management and leadership skills. In a comprehensible way, business, legal and social foundations are supplemented, but at the same time the technical foundation is further developed. The combination of management, technology and leadership knowledge prepares the graduates to make informed decisions in the context of technological progress.
One-year program for working professionals
The General Management program is designed specifically for working professionals and can be completed in as little as 12-18 months. The intensive course structure offers face-to-face classes in block format every four weeks, allowing participants to balance their professional and personal lives while expanding their expertise. The program combines academically challenging content with practical, application-oriented knowledge and thus enables students to implement what they have learned directly in everyday working life. The lecturers are made up of renowned national and international experts from academia and the business world.
- Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology
- ECTS credits: 92
- Duration: 2-3 semesters + Master's Thesis
- Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
- Language: German with optional English modules
- Tution Fee: EUR 22,900 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), -10% Reduction for TU Wien Graduates
- Admission Requirements: First academic degree*, minimum 3 years of work experience, personal interview
- Persons holding an equivalent educational and professional qualification may also be admitted
- Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna, University for Continuing Education Krems; possibility to complete a module abroad
- Academic Director: Univ.Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Aussenegg
Mag. Vanessa Racz
Senior Program Manager - Management & Leadership Programme
T +43 1 58801 41708