05. October 2023, 17:00 until 18:00
Online Info Session: Project Management in English – What you always wanted to know about projects but were afraid to ask
Project management has become an indispensable part of everyday professional life, regardless of whether it is a privately run company, an NGO, an NPO or a research institution. With our new english compact-program project management participants gain significant knowledge in various aspects of project & process management and get prepared for the internationally recognized certification exams pma/IPMA® Level D (Junior Project Manager), C (Project Manager) or B (Senior Project Manager).
Have you also been asking yourself questions as: Why do organisations perform projects? How can we define success of projects? With our upcoming Online Info Session you can ask your questions
Goal of the Online Info Session:
- Short reflection on project management in groups and first impulse of the trainer
- Teaser to Project Management course
- Get to know our trainer Dagmar Silvius-Zuchi
- Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023, starting at 5.00 p.m. (CET)
- Language: English
- Format: online, via Zoom
If you are interested in participating please register for the event. Along with the confirmation you will receive the Zoom Meeting Link!