Since 1996, TU Wien has provided point of contact for students with disabilities or chronic illnesses or those who are impaired in their studies in another way. Lots of activities have been and are being implemented to allow students at TU Wien equal access to studies. Students with disabilities have to meet the same prerequisites as all other TU students. However, when they encounter barriers as a result of their disability, we try to counterbalance this with our advice and support so that they can overcome these barriers.
- Students with a disability, students with a chronic or mental illness;
- Interested students with a disability, interested students with a chronic or mental illness;
- All people who are impaired in their studies in any way;
- Teachers who encounter students with disabilities or chronic illnesses during their teaching or who are interested in barrier-free teaching;
- Students from all fields of study who deal with the subject of accessibility and disability in their studies or who are interested in this subject;
- All employees who deal with the subject of accessibility and disability in their role at TU Wien or who are interested in this subject;
- If you are not sure whether you belong to our target groups or whether you’ve come to the right place, don’t be shy – get in touch with us! We will help you to find the right contact person.
Maria Magdalena Fuhrmann-Ehn
TU-Bibliothek, 4. Stock, Resselgasse 4, 1040 Wien
T +43 1 58801 42950