A bachelor's programme is a basic degree course which provides academic vocational preparation and qualification for professional tasks, which require the use of academic knowledge and methods. All examination topics of importance for academic or artistic vocational preparation in the relevant subject area are covered.
Bachelor's programmes at TU Wien last for 6 semesters, which corresponds to 180 ECTS. On successful completion of the programme, students receive the title Bachelor of Science (BSc). Information on admissions to the course or on acceptance procedures at TU Wien can be found here.
Please note, all bachelor's programmes are held in German language only. In order to be admitted to a degree programme in Austria you have to prove sufficient knowledge of German.
Since 1 October 2006, all courses at TU Wien (with the exception of Teacher Training) are offered as bachelor's or master's programmes, in accordance with the Bologna Process.
Chemical and Process Engineering
- E 033 532 Bachelor's Programme Media Informatics and Visual Computing | Curriculum
- E 033 533 Bachelor's Programme Medical Informatics | Curriculum
- E 033 534 Bachelor's Programme Software & Information Engineering | Curriculum
- E 033 535 Bachelor's Programme Computer Engineering | Curriculum
- E 033 526 Bachelor's Programme Business Informatics | Curriculum
- E 033 266 Bachelor's Programme Environmental Engineering | Curriculum
Geodesy and Geoinformation
Mechanical Engineering - Management
- E 033 201 Bachelor's Programme Technical Mathematics | Curriculum
- E 033 203 Bachelor's Programme Statistics and Mathematics in Economics | Curriculum
- E 033 205 Bachelor's Programme Financial and Actuarial Mathematics | Curriculum
- E 407 Subject: Descriptive Geometry | Curriculum