The International Office of TU Wien provides advice and support to international students already studying or intending to study at TU Wien in the framework of international mobility programmes (e.g. Erasmus, Joint Study, etc.).
The International Office/Service Unit of International Relations and Mobility Programmes is closed on 25.07. - 26.07.2019. You can schedule your appointments in the IO from 29.07.2019 again.
Erasmus+ STAFF TRAINING
Erasmus Staff Training Days were organised at the International Office of TU Wien on May 20-22, 2019.
The participants from Portugal, Spain, France, Germany and Poland have been very impressed by TU Wien.
They got insights in the activities of the International Office, made a tour of the man building, were acquainted with the Buddynetwork and met several Erasmus coordinators at faculties.
Orientation and Registration for Exchange Students
Winter Semester 2019
The sessions will take place during September 2019. Exchange students have to attend one of the sessions. Students in Architecture & Planning are recommended to take part in one of the earlier sessions.
- 02.09.2019; 13.30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 11.09.2019, 10:30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 16.09.2019, 10:30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 25.09.2019, 10:30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 01.10.2019, 10:30 o'clock, TBA
→ Please keep in mind that the registration at TU Wien takes a few days, before you are able to register for courses!
Studying at TU Wien during winter term 2019/20 and/or summer term 2020
Applications via TISS - Mobility Services from 01 February until 31 May 2019
International Student Satisfaction Award (STeXX)
TU Wien score 2016: 9+ out of 10
QS-Ranking "Best Student Cities"