Grants - Joint Study
East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST), Shanghai, China
- Study fields
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Chemistry
- Process/Chemical Engineering
- Target group
Only exchange student who will prepare their bachelor or master or PhD theses at ECUST
- Application deadline
- WS 01.10.- 15.12.
- SS 15.06.-15.10.
- You can only apply if you are logged into TISS!
- Software requirements: When applying in TISS, please make sure that you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Other browsers do not usually support data uploads in the Mobility Service.
- Application forms
- Motivation Letter
- Language certificate in English B2 (at least A-levels certificate with grade A or B)
- Language certificate in Chinese A1 (recommended, if available)
- Exchange spots
- 8 per study year W or S / 4 month per semester per person
- A full year of study may be available in accordance with the International Office (start in winter semester only)
- Grant amount
€ 378,-/month + € 870,- lump sum for travel costs
- No tuition fees at ECUST
- ECUST: 4-years of bachelor studies (8 semesters)
- Course offers in Chinese, if language competence is given
- Bachelor thesis has to be accomplished entirely at ECUST
- ECUST offers Masters in English in Chemistry and Process Engineering
- Coordinator IO
Mag. Diana Tsenova
[T] + 43-1-58801-41557
- Partner university