Funding Support for national programmes
Project-financed research is fundamental to academic life as well as scientific education and training. Furthermore, it is also used as a evaluation criteria of the scientific performance of the university. Numerous Austrian institutions (FFG, FWF, ÖAW, WWTF, WAW, ÖAD u.a.) offer a large variety of funding possibilities, ranging from basic to applied research.
Funding Support for national funding programmes helps TU Wien researchers at the initiation and application phase of a project. We support them in the correct formal implementation of scientific projects via individual consultancy, online information and information and networking events.
Funding Support international programmes
The EU Research Support (EURS) provides services at the TU Wien and informs both researchers and administrative staff in preparing and carrying out EU research projects.
Other departments being involved, the EURS supports EU research projects and offers the following services:
- Providing information and advice for the EU Research Programmes and Technology Initiatives
- Providing information and advice during application, in particular concerning administrative law and financial information
- Providing information and advice concering EU cost statements
- Drawing up and reviewing EU contract documents
- Coordinating EU research projects in administrative and financial aspects
- Generating and spreading EU project management know-how at the TU Wien
The TU Wien has recently established in the Office for Gender Competence the position of a research ethics coordinator under the leadership of Dr. Marjo Rauhala. Research ethics provides guidelines and boundaries for responsible and appropriate conduct of research. Good research is backed up by a solid appreciation of the potential ethical issues at stake both in the research process itself as well as in the future application of the results.
Contact: Dr. Marjo Rauhala (firstname.lastname@example.org)