- At the beginning of the thesis, the topic must be registered in TISS by your supervisor.
- Four weeks before the submission of the documents, the examination senate (supervisor and two other examiners) must be sent to email@example.com
- Make the LVA assignment in TISS
- Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study sheet
- Notification - if available (e.g. credit)
- Proof of citizenship or passport
- Collective transcript of records
- Bachelor's degree certificate and notification (German)
- Declaration regarding diploma thesis
- Application for Technical Physics / Application for Physical Energy and Measurement Technology / Application for Biomedical Engineering
- You can submit the hard-bound thesis either in person (by appointment) or by post.
Please note that ECTS apply according to the study plan (e.g. chemical exercises for TPH 4 ECTS according to the study plan instead of 6 ECTS according to the certificate!)!
As of 01.09.2013, the new guidelines on the electronic submission of university publications apply.
Please note that it can take 4-6 weeks for a credit or exchange notification to be issued! Therefore, please apply for a credit transfer RIGHT BEFORE the desired graduation date!