Information for the application of international students can be found On the Admissions Office Homepage., opens an external URL in a new window
Information about current lectures held in English, opens an external URL in a new window or lectures held in English upon request, opens an external URL in a new window can be found directly in Tiss, opens an external URL in a new window by using the advanced search feature or by clicking the provided links.
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration supervises the following studies:
- Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Mechanical Engineering - Management (Bachelor/Master)
- Chemical and Process Engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Material Science (Master)
- Biomedical Engineering (Master)
- Manufacturing and Robotics (Master)
- PhD studies with relevance to one of the previosly mentioned studies (Doctorate)
We offer the following majors for the masterprogramme 'Mechanical Engineering' and 'Mechanical Engineering - Management':
- Digital Engineering
- High-Tech Manufacturing
Furthermore, it is also possible to take the following master's degree courses in English.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Management
The following individual bachelor's degrees are also possible:
- Mechanical Engineering with a major in mechatronics
- Materials Science and Materials Technology
If you are interested in these courses, please enroll in the Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering - Management course and then send an Email to the head of STUKO (Ass.Prof. Dr. Isabella C. Skrna-Jakl) or the Deans of Academic Affairs (Assoc.Prof. Michael Filzmoser, PhD, opens in new window, Univ.Prof. Dr. Paul Mayrhofer)
Study Information Service
Only those who are well informed can make the right choice of studies. It is our task to provide this information and to support you in your choice. As the first point of contact for prospective students, parents and teachers, we either provide advice directly or put you in touch with a competent contact person at TU Wien.
Further information can be on our homepage.