Research Assistant & PhD Candidate
Member of the Research group "Smart and Knowledge-Based Maintenance"
Division of Industrial and Systems Engineering | Institute of Management Science
- Dipl.-Ing. in Mechanical Engineering - Management, Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, TU Wien
- BSc. in Mechanical Engineering - Management, Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, TU Wien
Areas of Research Interest
- Knowledge Management
- Reciprocal Learning in Human-Robot Interaction
- Maintenance Insurance
- Predictive Data Analytics and Machine Learning
Refereed Conference Papers
- S. Nixdorf, F. Ansari, W. Sihn, Work-Based Learning in Smart Manufacturing: Current State and Future Perspectives, Proceedings of the Conference on Learning Factories (CLF) 2021.
- M. Papa, S.Nixdorf, S. Schlund, D. Aschenbrenner, Teaching Robotics: Description Model for Synergetic Combination of Robotics Learning Content. Proceedings of the Conference on Learning Factories (CLF) 2021.
- W. Mayrhofer, S. Nixdorf, C. Fischer, T. Zigart, C. Schmidbauer, S. Schlund, Learning Nuggets for Cobot Education: A Conceptual Framework, Implementation, and Evaluation of Adaptive Learning Content. Proceedings of the Conference on Learning Factories (CLF) 2021.
- F. Ansari, S. Nixdorf & W. Sihn, Insurability of Cyber Physical Production Systems: How Does Digital Twin Improve Predictability of Failure Risk?, 4th IFAC Conference on Advanced Maintenance Engineering, Services and Technologies, September 10-11, 2020, Cambridge, UK, IFAC-PapersOnLine Volume 53, Issue 3, 2020, pp. 295-300. (Winner of Best Paper Award)
- Nixdorf, Steffen (2019): Intellectual Property Management. Know-How Protection in Rolling Stock Business Cooperation; Supervisor: D. Gerhard; Institute of Engineering Design and Product Development, 2019