Guideline for the master´s thesis
All those colleagues who intend to write a master´s thesis with us, we ask "obligatorily" to participate in our information seminar "Scientific Work". The information seminar will be held as an eLecture. Please find the videos in the course "330.182 Project Work Production and Logistics Management".
In addition, there is the possibility of an information talk about the thesis with Dr. Fazel Ansari or Dipl.-Ing. Fabian Holly.
All further necessary information about your master´s thesis can be found in the information sheet. The information sheet can be downloaded here.
To register for a master´s thesis, please fill out the following form, opens an external URL in a new window aus. Afterwards you will receive a template for the thesis, opens an external URL in a new window as well as forms for the entry in TISS, opens a file in a new window and for your exposé., opens a file in a new window
Guide to the preparation of scientific papers
A guideline for writing scientific papers can be found in the course "330.182 Project Work Production and Logistics Management".
- "Artificial Intelligence in Production and Maintenance Management"
- "Maschinelles Lernen in der Produktionsplanung und -steuerung"
- "Matrixproduktion - Quantifizierung des Nutzens anhand eines Simulationsmodells"
- "Konzeptionierung einer Entwicklungsstraße für innovative verfahrenstechnische Anlagen"
- "DISPO 4.0 - Digitisation of stock management in consumption-based material planning in the capital goods industry"
- "DISPO 4.0 - Digitisation of forecast calculation in consumption-based material planning in the capital goods industry"