Projects of the SKBM Research Group
The SKBM research group is involved in manifold research and industry-funded projects focusing on data-driven and human-centered maintenance and related applications and use-cases. The following list is intended to provide a brief overview of all these activities and to illustrate the diverse competencies of the group.
Research & Industry Projects
- ConnectSEE (2022-ongoing): Connecting Learning Factories for Promoting Manufacturing Education in South-East Europe
- Learn4SMEs: (2022-ongoing): Learning Factory for Improving Digital Competitiveness and Industry 4.0 Readiness of SMEs in Balkans
- DigiTS-ME (2022-ongoing): Lean Industry 4.0 for more competitive production and maintenance in the SMEs
- IdealWork (2022-ongoing): Individualizeable Work Systems in Manufacturing
- TU-Mars (2020 - present): Text Understandability for Maintenance, Availability, Reliability and Safety Management Systems; Text Understandability for Maintenance, Availability, Reliability and Safety Management Systems
- True_Usage (2020-2023): System for monitoring true usage and optimizing maintenance and inventory planning
- digiLab IDS (2020-2021): Digital training and laboratory infrastructure for the Industrial Data Science certificate course at TU Wien.
- EIT Manufacturing: Europe-wide ecosystem for innovation, education and business creation.
- RoboNuggets (2020): Provides state of the art learning content for the guided learning platform (GLP) of EIT Manufacturing.
- UN.I.CO (2020): Provides interactive, hands-on educational content for guided learning platform (GLP) of EIT Manufacturing.
- DigiMain 4.0 (2021): Empowering Digital and Technical Robotics Skills of Maintenance Workforce 4.0
- Digital Shift Book 4.0 (2020): Text mining tool for extracting hidden knowledge from digital shift books.
- InComSMEs (2017-2019): Increasing the competitiveness of the domestic SMEs in North Macedonia in order to improve their cooperation with foreign investors’ companies.
- Maintenance 4.0 (2015-2017): Assurance of product quality and plant availability through a real-time based maintenance control center.
Student research projects, Bachelor, Master or Diploma theses
Different topics in maintenance 4.0 focusing on human-centered and data-driven approaches are supervised by SKBM team.