Tomasz Holynski, MA, PhD Researcher
MSTOCH Group / e-mail address tomasz.holynski[AT]tuwien.ac.at
Member of the Vienna School of Mathematics
Statistical inference based on empirical Fourier and Laplace transforms:
- Robust parameter estimation,
- Goodness-of-fit testing,
- Non-parametric density estimation,
- Semi-parametric tests for symmetry and modality.
Further research and interests:
- Statistical machine learning,
- Robustness, outlier- and anomaly detection,
- Mixed and compound models, Bayesian statistics.