TU Wien students and staff can use these materials from home using VPN connections, opens an external URL in a new window. During VPN login, choose option "2_All tunneled".
The following additional content is currently available:
- Art & Architecture Source: EBSCO database with full texts, until 22 July 2020
- De Gruyter: 75 000 DRM free eBooks from different scientific fields, until 31 July 2020
- Gale Reference Complete – Academic: Testzugang bis 30.Sept.2020
- IRIS: AI-supported information system for Corona research - Information on the trial access
- JoVE Education: Sections: Engineering, Chemistry, Basic Biology, Physics, until 31 December 2021
- JSTOR: access to all JSTOR journals archives , until 31 December 2020
- JSTOR: E-Books, access to around 32.000 titles from 48 publishers, until 31 August 2020
- Proquest: Coronavirus Research Database – database of open-acces content covering all facets of COVID-19
- Springer Nature E-Books: free access to essential textbooks from various disciplines, at least until 31 July 2020
For an overview of further offers see the University Information Policy Officers' Vendor Love in the Time of COVID-19, © 2020, available at https://tinyurl.com/vendorsupportedaccess, opens an external URL in a new window
For additional information on our e-resource portfolio and contacts for any questions concerning e-resources, journals, databases etc. see our homepage.