- Investigation of the impact in operation and stability of the European integrated network, particularly in Austria as a transit country for trans- national power flows.
- Use and further development of the therefore necessary probability methodology (as opposed to the regular ,,worst-case’’ hypothesis)
- Development and improvement of controls mechanisms and their modelling (along with the necessary expansion of existing simulation software solutions)
- Investigation into requirements of regulation and action plans
- Parallel and integrated operation of AC/DC networks current