New Co-Creation Lab - ideas are wanted!
Globalisation, digitalisation and the transformation towards a sustainable economy are challenges that modern society has to face. Essential aspects of these challenges are of a technological nature.
As Austria's leading technical university, TU Wien wants to help shape this change. This requires providing TU Wien students with educational content that enables them to actively shape the future and drive current innovation topics. This requires a strong range of courses that, on the one hand, convey a sound knowledge of the respective subject, but on the other hand also promote exchange between teachers and students as well as cooperation within the students.
We give the community the opportunity to help shape the Co-Creation Lab. In doing so, we would like to know:
- What equipment should not be missing?
- What peripherals does a co-creation lab need?
- What is the optimal spatial arrangement for students to conduct research in parallel and give free rein to their creativity?
- What could a Co-Creation Lab for the Digital Engineering degree programme look like?
Your ideas are needed now! Take part and win great prizes - there are no limits to your creativity.
Submissions are only possible from master's students and doctoral students in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Management.
- Scholarship in the amount of € 2,000, FiNUM
- LENOVO Thinkpad L13 Yoga Gen 4 21FR worth € 1.199, edustore GmbH
- 3x potential analysis (shapes) incl. feedback interview, TU Career Center
- Bicycle subscription for 6 months, Swapfiets Vienna
- 4x2 VIP tickets for TU Robots
- TUW merchandising package worth € 100, TU Wien alumni club
We thank our sponsors for their generous support.
Timetables: Deadline extension
- Idea submission phase: 30.10. – 07.01.2024
- Community evaluation phase: 08.01.2024 – 14.01.2024
- Jury evaluation phase: 15.01.2024 – 19.01.2024