Admission requirements are
- General university entrance qualification for a domestic university or university of applied sciences (Matura) or an equivalent qualification.
- In exceptional cases, applicants with appropriate comprehensive, relevant professional experience can be admitted after an admission interview with the course director - possibly combined with an entrance test.
The application for a university course at the Academy for Continuing Education follows these steps:
- Admission requirements: Check whether you fulfill the admission requirements for this certified program
- Application process: Start compiling your application documents before the end of the application period and fill out the online application - Application Form
- Formalities: Please note the formalities, such as documents, visa, etc. (see below)
- Documents: Submit your complete application documents in good time
- Admission interview: Please be ready for a personal interview
Authentication and translation of foreign documents
For admission to postgraduate studies at the TU Wien, we require a copy of your school leaving certificate and the notification of the award of the academic degree. The originals must be presented at the ACE before the start of the course. Applicants are responsible for obtaining all documents in time and at their own expense.
If the documents mentioned above were issued abroad, they have to be authenticated, unless there is a bilateral agreement between Austria and the respective country. Foreign language documents must be inseparably linked to an authorized German or English translation.
For further information on certification and translation, please contact the responsible Program Manager.
The following applies to applicants who require visas for Austria: Program participants are responsible for the approval of the visa themselves.
The TU Wien does not guarantee the granting of visas to participants. All fees arising in connection with the granting of visas are the responsibility of the respective applicant.