MSc Healthcare Facilities
Create, Re-Shape and Innovate Healthcare Facilities
The postgraduate Master Program Healthcare Facilities (MSc) of the Medical University of Vienna and TU Wien represents a unique, interdisciplinary education for experts of different disciplines. The Master Program pursues a holistic approach to the conception, planning, construction, operation and management of healthcare facilities in the service of patients.
The postgraduate course is characterised by the cooperation between the fields of architecture and spatial planning, business organisation and medicine, which is reflected in the cooperation between the TU Wien and the Medical University of Vienna. The students benefit from the know-how, the network and the experience in postgraduate education of both renowned universities.
7 reasons to study the MSc Healthcare Facilities
- Cooperation between two renowned universities
- Interdisciplinary expertise
- Internationally sought-after know-how
- Excellent faculty from research and practice
- Optimal combination of further training and career
- International Field trips
- Professional and international network
Request digital information brochure
Final Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
Next Program Start: April, 2021
Application Deadline: February, 15, 2021
Duration: 4 Semesters
Structure: part-time, blocked modules
Admission Requirements: Graduation of relevant field of study or post-secondary health professional education, at least three years of relevant professional experience, adequate knowledge of the English language.
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.