Professional MBA Facility Management
Properties are an important cost factor for companies. Therefore up-to-date facility management, such as the integrated management of buildings and facilities, is immensely important in a highly competitive market if you want to have the leading edge.
The Postgraduate Professional MBA Program provides up-to-date know-how in the fields of management, engineering, law, economics, and ecology. This MBA Program will broaden your knowledge in order to achieve the best possible results in the management of your properties and facilities.
- Final Degree
"Master of Business Administration in Facility Management" (MBA) granted by the TU Wien
- Language of Instruction
4 semesters, part-time program
- Program Start
The MBA program is currently not available
- Academic Director
ao.Univ.Prof.Dr. Alexander Redlein
- Fundamentals of Facility Management
- Economics & General Management
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Legal Compliance
- Project Management
- Aspects of Architecture & Construction Technology
- Facility Management: Strategic – Tactical – Operative
- Facility Services & Management of Facility Services
- Information Systems within FM
- Interdisciplinary Project
- Master's Thesis
Designed preferably for individuals in control of budgets and personnel who are interested in comprehending the complexity of managing buildings and facilities and already have gained professional experience in this field of work.