EMBA | Operations & Supply Chain Management
Understand, improve and lead your company´s process flows!
Operations & supply chains: Process flows are more than a chart!
Future-oriented thinking and actions are more important than every before - in our economy, in our society, in our times in general.
As one of the most important influential elements operations & supply chains need to be up-to-date in strategic planning, tactical decision-making & long-term success. We have the necessary equipment and skills to face our current challenges in this department!
For the mentioned aspects, a diverse skill set needs to be established. Starting with solid management and leadership skills as one of the main factors, our future leaders need to be prepared for all measures, models & systems, & get an exact scope of future operations & supply chain chances & challenges.
Detailed insights into the structures and processes of companies are the key for success. Our leaders of tomorrow will be getting and feeling fit in all required areas, such as sourcing & supplies, final logistics, product & process quality, cost & materials management and more.
In our time it is of utmost importance to take up an international approach when educating our future leaders and influencers. For this TU Wien ACE started a cooperation with CalTech, opens an external URL in a new window in order to fulfill these requirements the best way possible. Two continents, two highly qualitative perspectives are therefore embedded in this specially designed MBA program for an international cohort of learners and students. As an add-on an international certification for professional supply chain managers is included in the specialization of the curriculum as well.
Thus, look up from your process chart, deepen your skills and expand your network! It´s worth it!
Next program start: October 2022
Key Facts & Learnings
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology
ECTS Credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tuition Fee: EUR 32.900 (VAT exempt, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation)
*) TU Wien alumni club members receive a discount of 10%.
Financial support & funding: All details can be found on our website.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Directors: Univ.Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Güttel & Mag. Hannes Hunschofsky
- Get deep insights into global supply chains, from multi-tier suppliers to final & reverse logistics, trends, strategic & tactical systems in operations & supply chains and all influencing factors
- Deepen your knowledge on finance & accounting, valuation, economic statements & analytics, new ways to look at operating costs & methods
- Evaluate upcoming trends & technological improvement of products, fast changes, short lead times, data integrity & sustainable manufacturing success
- Pay attention to the quality of processes and products, learn how modern quality management functions & how it contributes to the company´s overall value
- Deepen or expand the ability to have a say and make decisions on management issues and new technologies
- Strengthen your individual leadership personality
- Additional qualifications through freely selectable subjects (areas tba)
Fast Forward Stipendium >> Become a Leader of the Future
Start your MBA journey in the fast lane and join our Management & Tech MBA programs in October 2022! We offer aspiring leaders with a strong profile and high motivation the unique opportunity to receive a half scholarship. All details can be found >> here.
Senior Program Manager - Technology & Engineering Programs
T +43 1 58801 41795
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- 2,5G rule “vaccinated, PCR-tested, recovered"
- FFP2 masks recommended