Modern Workplace & Facility Management
Put innovative workplace management, infrastructure & resource optimization into practice!
Modern Workplace Management and Facility Management are two distinct but interconnected disciplines that focus on optimizing the efficiency, productivity, and overall well-being of an organization's physical work environment. While they have different areas of emphasis, both play crucial roles in creating a conducive and effective workplace.
Organizations are facing changed and further developing conditions. Due to health, economic and social changes, Workplace & Facility Management has become more and more important in the working world. With its holistic approach, our Executive MBA creates economic, ecological and social added value for employers and employees, contributes to the success of companies by the potential of savings and productivity increases, and thus reaching long-term benefits for all involved parties. Both Modern Workplace Management and Facility Management are vital for creating an efficient, productive, and enjoyable work environment. They require collaboration between various stakeholders, including human resources, IT, operations, and management, to align the physical workspace with organizational goals and support the evolving needs of employees.
This postgraduate Executive MBA-program combines knowledge and competence transfer in the fields of Management & Technology with expertise on New Work and real estate and facility management. Further you will develop and strengthen your personal leadership skills and connect with likeminded professionals which will help you in pursuing an exciting career.
Key Facts & Learnings
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management and Technology
ECTS Credits: 92
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules on weekends
Tuition Fee: EUR 22,900 plus EUR 1,990 Registration and administration fee (excl. travel and accommodation costs)
Financial Support & Funding: All details can be found on our website.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree*; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
*) Persons holding an equivalent educational and professional qualification may also be admitted.
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: Ao.Univ.Prof. Dr. Alexander Redlein
You will learn:
- State-of-the-art know-how in the fields of Management, Technology and Leadership
- Advanced Facility Management, Facility Services, Real Estate & Property Management and Energy & Resource Management
- IT systems and their data structure in facility management projects
- Meeting legal compliance and requirements related to New Workplaces and stakeholders
- How to communicate conclusions and decisions in a convincing manner to non-specialists
- How to create and manage modern workplaces for successful organizations
- Scientific insights on newest trends within the world of facility management
- Combination of expertise and hands-on training and tools
- Learn to ensure customer, employer and employee satisfaction
- Personal leadership training
We welcome persons who want to be active in the field of real estate or facility management. Especially experienced individuals who are asked to control budgets and reports and are driven to not only meet standards but also want to improve modern work places while understanding the complexity of managing buildings and facilities.
This MBA is the right choice if you
- Want to develop modern concepts that can be applied in modern workplaces
- Prepare for an interdisciplinary role with international stakeholders
- Want to develop your management and leadership skills while mastering technical tasks
Next program start: March 21, 2024