What you will learn
Develop and strengthen your role of manager by mastering the three value chains 'EEE':
- Execution: Focus on strategic important issues
- Engagement: motivating employees, using and promoting their potential
- Enhancement: providing impetus for further development and influencing transformation processes (employee and organizational level)
You will learn the core tasks of management to ensure financial performance and operational processes:
- Corporate accounting, basic financial principles, financing and valuation problems
- Economic policy and macroeconomic contexts, central economic theories and concepts
- Data Science and Technology Management, Big Data - applicability and assessment
- Statistical methods for collecting and analyzing data
- Innovation management
Mobility Technologies | 4 Days
You will learn
- to assess trends, long-term developments and transition paths toward new mobility technologies and formulate their prerequisites as well as opportunities and risks and to evaluate the use of technologies
- to shift journeys to environmentally friendly means of transport and routes as far as possible and to organize the necessary traffic efficiently.
Mobility Infrastructure | 5 Days
You will learn
- to assess the significance and characteristics of future mobility infrastructure.
- to independently develop solutions for the design of future mobility infrastructure.
- to be able to actively shape zero-emission mobility by the year 2050
Mobility Platforms and Business Models | 6 Days
You will learn
- to develop and evaluate new business models in the field of mobility transformation.
- to evaluate technological and infrastructural aspects and adequately incorporate them into specific business models.
"Project Management" aims at teaching the basics of project management. On the basis of project simulations or concrete projects, the key points of the content-related, methodical, social and time-related work in projects are analyzed and the analysis, the concept creation and the implementation phases with the respective necessary framework conditions (e.g. project marketing, project controlling) are explained. Upon completion of the project management course, you will be able to present a fully planned project for certification according to IPMA (Level B or C).
Your Key Learnings
- You know the basic approach to project management according to IPMA and which advantages project management offers as a business process.
- You know the process model and the contents of project management (project start, coordination, controlling, marketing, closing and the handling of project crises).
- You know which project management methods are used in the individual project management processes and can apply them in practice.
- You are able to identify possible "stumbling blocks" in advance and thus reduce the risk of failure.
- You will be able to distinguish which project complexity requires which methods.
- You know how to put together a project team and how to manage it according to the situation. You are able to fulfill your role as a team member in a project in an optimal way.
- You are able to plan, control, coordinate and successfully complete projects independently and on your own responsibility (Level B or C).
- You are able to use project management software (MS Project) in relation to different areas of project management
In your Master's thesis, you will work independently on a problem in a topic area of your own choice, in terms of content and using scientific methods. In most cases, this is a question with practical relevance to your own working environment.