MBA | Mobility Transformation
Shape the future of mobility!
Mobility is currently undergoing a phase of fundamental transformation. It presents society with major challenges and at the same time holds enormous potential. The interplay with digitalization, urbanization, connectivity and individualization is increasing demand for innovative solutions that are geared to people’s needs as never before. At the same time, mobility is undergoing a major political and ecological transformation and must make an important contribution towards meeting the UN climate goals by taking measures towards “zero emission mobility”. In the future, these two developments must be combined in a reasonable way.
Technologies and innovations are key factors in the future of mobility. In our MBA program, you will acquire the basic technical knowledge and key business skills to build up the competency to discuss and make decisions on general management issues against the background of technological developments. In the “Leadership & Organizational Behavior Retreat” you will grow beyond yourself and get to know your leadership behavior anew. Experience and practice-oriented learning as well as intensive dialog and interaction in small groups will raise your leadership competence to a new level and make you a stronger leader. At the heart of the MBA program, you will deal intensively with mobility technologies and futureoriented mobility infrastructures.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to acquire further qualifications in our “electives”: whether preparing for an international certification as a project manager or working on real, legal issues in your business. Pratice-oriented examples and exclusive insights into reallife experiences round off your MBA Journey.
Rethink the mobility newly and actively shape the way to zero-emission mobility by 2050!
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Mobility Transformation
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (excl. expenses for travel and accommodation)
*) Graduates of the TU Wien receive a discount of 5 % (TU Wien alumni club members 10 %) on the course fee.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Directors: Univ.Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schlund und Dr. Sandra Stein
Early Bird Bonus
Apply early for the next start date and benefit from 10 - 15% bonus on the regular participation fee. All details and dates can be found here.
- Deep insights into the future-oriented mobility technology
- Development of innovative solution for future mobility infrastructures
- Development and evaluation of modern business models and mobility platforms for passenger and freight transportation
- Acquisition and application of know-how for the design of emission-free mobility by the year 2050
- Deepening or expanding the ability to have a say and make decisions on management issues and new technologies
- Strengthening of the individual leadership personality
- Additional qualifications through freely selectable subjects in the areas of project management and business law
Next Program Start: October 21, 2021
Application Deadline: September 26, 2021
Early Bird Bonus
Show pioneering spirit on your MBA Journey and apply early to the next program start >> Details
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.