EMBA | Mobility Transformation
Shape the future of mobility!
Mobility is currently undergoing a phase of fundamental transformation. It presents society with major challenges and at the same time holds enormous potential. The interplay with digitalization, urbanization, connectivity and individualization is increasing demand for innovative solutions that are geared to people’s needs as never before. At the same time, mobility is undergoing a major political and ecological transformation and must make an important contribution towards meeting the UN climate goals by taking measures towards “zero emission mobility”. In the future, these two developments must be combined in a reasonable way.
Technologies and innovations are key factors in the future of mobility. In our Executive MBA program, you will acquire the basic technical knowledge and key business skills to build up the competency to discuss and make decisions on general management issues against the background of technological developments. In the “Leadership & Organizational Behavior Retreat” you will grow beyond yourself and get to know your leadership behavior anew. Experience and practice-oriented learning as well as intensive dialogue and interaction in small groups will raise your leadership competence to a new level and make you a stronger leader. At the heart of the Executive MBA program, you will deal intensively with mobility technologies and future-oriented mobility infrastructures.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to acquire further qualifications in our “electives”: whether preparing for an international certification as a project manager or working on real, legal issues in your business. Pratice-oriented examples and exclusive insights into real-life experiences round off your EMBA Journey.
Rethink the mobility newly and actively shape the way to zero-emission mobility by 2050!
Next program start: October 2023
Key Facts & Learnings
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology | Mobility Transformation
ECTS Credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Language: German & English
Tuition Fee: EUR 24,400 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation)
*) TU Wien alumni club members receive a discount of 10%.
Financial support & funding: All details can be found on our website.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Directors: Univ.Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schlund und Dr. Sandra Stein
Zulassungsvoraussetzungen: Erster akademischer Abschluss; mindestens 3 Jahre Berufserfahrung; Persönliches Aufnahmegespräch
Unterrichtsorte: TU Wien, Wien-Umgebung
Lehrgangsleiter_innen: Univ.Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schlund und Dr. Sandra Stein
- Deep insights into future-oriented and sustainable mobility technologies and infrastructures
- Development of innovative solution approaches for the mobility infrastructures of tomorrow
- Development and evaluation of modern business models and mobility platforms for passenger and freight transport
- Acquisition and application of know-how for the design of emission-free mobility by 2050
- Deepening or expanding the ability to have a say and make decisions on management issues and new technologies
- Strengthening of your individual leadership personality
- Additional qualifications through selectable subjects in the areas of project management and business law
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- 2,5G rule “vaccinated, PCR-tested, recovered"
- FFP2 masks recommended