Shape the future of mobility!
Mobility is currently undergoing a phase of fundamental transformation. It presents society with major challenges and at the same time holds enormous potential. The interplay with digitalization, urbanization, connectivity and individualization is increasing demand for innovative solutions that are geared to people’s needs as never before. At the same time, mobility is undergoing a major political and ecological transformation and must make an important contribution towards meeting the UN climate goals by taking measures towards “zero emission mobility”. In the future, these two developments must be combined in a reasonable way.
Technologies and innovations are key factors in the future of mobility. In our Executive MBA program, you will acquire the basic technical knowledge and key business skills to build up the key competency to discuss and make decisions on general management issues against the background of technological developments.
Rethink the mobility newly and actively shape the way to zero-emission mobility by 2050!
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology | Mobility Transformation
ECTS Credits: 92
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Language: German & English
Tuition Fee: EUR 26,890.00 (excl. travel and accommodation costs), -10% Reduction für TU Wien Graduates
Financial support & funding: All details can be found on our website.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
*) Persons holding an equivalent educational and professional qualification may also be admitted.
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Directors: Univ.Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Schlund und Dr. Sandra Stein
- Deep insights into future-oriented and sustainable mobility technologies and infrastructures
- Development of innovative solution approaches for the mobility infrastructures of tomorrow
- Development and evaluation of modern business models and mobility platforms for passenger and freight transport
- Acquisition and application of know-how for the design of emission-free mobility by 2050
- Deepening or expanding the ability to have a say and make decisions on management issues and new technologies
- Strengthening of your individual leadership personality
- Additional qualifications through selectable subjects in the areas of project management and business law
- Strengthening of the individual leadership personality outside of the usual office space
- Connection of technology, economy and sustainability for future-proof mobility
- Additional possibility for certification in Project Management (voluntary)
- Access to an experienced network of mobility experts
This Executive MBA is the right choice if
- you want to actively pave the way to emission-free mobility.
- want to develop innovative mobility concepts.
- intend to set up a start-up in the mobility sector or want to hold a leading position in the field of mobility.
We address people with a technical or economic background from the following areas:
- transport and logistics
- Mobility of people and goods infrastructure mobility services
- Public service, municipalities, engineering offices or consulting firms
For suitable applicants for the upcoming program start in March 2024 we offer the opportunity to apply for two different TU Wien ACE scholarships ("Fast Forward" or "Women in Leadership"). You can find more information on the requirements & application options here.
Next Program Start: March 21, 2024
Application Deadline: February 18, 2024