EMBA | Digital Transformation & Change Management
Lead through the digital change!
Digitalization is a huge opportunity for companies and organizations. New, digital technologies are seen as key drivers for operational change initiatives and are aimed at enabling new ways of creating value and positions in global markets.
At the same time, technology-driven change processes present complex technical and cultural challenges. They disrupt existing experiences and routines. This can trigger uncertainty and a lack of understanding, especially among employees.
Famous examples such as Kodak or Polaroid show how difficult it can be for companies and organizations to leave familiar paths. In these change processes leaders play the key role. It is their responsibility to unfold the potential of digitalization in a meaningful way and to generate acceptance for change.
This is where the Executive MBA Digital Transformation & Change Management comes in. You will learn to optimally use digital opportunities and to give employees orientation and confidence in difficult times. You will acquire one of the most important skills of the future - digital leadership!
Next program start: March 2023
Apply until January 31, 2023 and secure -15% off the tuition fee with the Early Bird Bonus!
Thus, the tuition fee amounts to EUR 20,740 instead of EUR 24,400.
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) | Digital Transformation & Change Management
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Language: German (with optional English modules)
Tuition Fee: EUR 24,400 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation)
*) TU Wien alumni club members receive a discount of 10%.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Scholarships: Details on our scholarship website
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: Michael Filzmoser, PhD, Associate Professor for Management Science at TU Wien
Program Start: March 2023
This MBA program enables you to plan the use of new digital technologies in your company and actively drive and shape change processes. In the process, you will learn to
- analyze the specific potentials of digitalization for your organization and evaluate the challenges holistically.
- make reflected decisions about questions of management and new technologies.
- analyze and better manage your own leadership behavior and the behavior of employees, teams and organizations.
- set clear priorities in your decision-making processes in order to influence behavior on an individual, collective and organizational level in a goal-oriented manner.
- deal with uncertainty, fears and resistance in your team and resolve them responsibly.
- develop innovation strategies, pick up change impulses and manage change in a targeted and cooperative manner.