Der Standard Scholarships
Innovation always comprises both: a great new idea and its professional implementation. With the MBA Innovation, Digitization & Entrepreneurship you will learn how to "read" the digital roadmap and implement creative solutions in an entrepreneurial way. You will develop the appropriate skills, techniques and mindset to initiate and successfully implement dynamic innovation as well as start-up projects.
Get your scholarship now - for the program start in May 2021, we are awarding a full scholarship in the amount of EUR 21,960 together with our media partner DER STANDARD.
Application: via online form, opens in new window by March 3, 2021.
Admission requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of professional experience.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Detailed explanation of why the scholarship is needed from a financial point of view
- Certificates and diplomas of academic degrees already obtained as well as high school certificate (copies, certified German or English translation in case of non-German language certificates)
- Copy of passport
- High motivation for participation in the MBA
- Fulfillment of admission requirements
- Financial need (preferably private payers are supported)
The scholarship is awarded by a jury. The deductible is EUR 2,440 (EUR 5,440 if participating in the IDEa Field Study) plus travel and accommodation expenses. There is no right of appeal; the winner will be informed.
MBA Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship
Modalities: 3 semesters + Masterthese, part-time
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship
Program Outline: Management & Technology, Organizational Behavior, Entrepreneurial Leadership and Technology Development, Innovation Strategy and Business Development, Innovation Growth & Funding
Find further information on our MBA Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship Website., opens in new window