Two Scholarships for a Sustainable Future
The "MSc Environmental Technology & International Affairs" (ETIA) combines the latest knowledge from politics, technology and science. Secure your scholarship and start your career into a sustainable future!
For the next program start we will award two scholarships of 14,700 (tbc) EUR each.
1.upload your complete application to https://www.da-vienna.ac.at/en/Programmes/MSc-Environmental-Technology-International-Affairs-ETIA
and fill in the "financial assistance" form by March 15 at the latest
- Internationally recognized academic degree (all academic degrees in Austria, Bachelor's, Master's or Fachhochschule degrees from Austrian and foreign universities)
- Proof of excellent English language skills (native speaker, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL
Required Documents - see: https://www.da-vienna.ac.at/en/Admission/Application, opens an external URL in a new window
Documents to be uploaded to the platform:
- Transcripts of grades
- University/college diploma (if available yet)
- Proof of English language skills. The following certificates are recognized:
- First degree in English (i.e. major in English translation/ interpretation)
- IELTS (minimum 7.0)
- TOEFL - minimum 627 points (written), or 263 points (computer based) or 106 points (Internet based).
Duration and structure: Four semesters, full-time, in English
Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
Excerpt of the program contents: Political Science & International Relations, International & European Law, International Economics, Environmental Engineering, Monitoring of Air & Water Quality, Resource Management, Smart Grids & Smart Cities, Climate Change, Sustainable Energy Supply etc.
The scholarship will be awarded by a panel of experts. The deductible of the scholarship holders amounts to EUR 14.700,- (tbc). There is no legal recourse; the winners will be informed.
© DA/Pilo Pichler
© DA/Peter Burgstaller
301Students & Alumni
49Nationalities of students
27Average age of students