Online Application Process
1. Register here, opens an external URL in a new window
2. Fill in the online application form and upload your CV. The document size of your CV must not exceed 1 MB.
3. Post copies of the following to the DA Registrar’s Office: these documents (double set - except for the recommendation letters) should reach the Registrar by March 15, 2021 (late application still possible) at the latest:
- motivation letter
- proof of competence in English (please check the requirements and the list of accepted certificates under the tag “admission”)
- university/college diploma
- transcript of grades
- highschool diploma
- copy of your passport
- photo (passport sized)
- two recommendation letters. These MUST be:
- submitted by the referees to the candidate in a sealed envelope or
- submitted by the referees directly to our registrar Ms Genny Chiarandon via postal mail
Please send the documents (double set - except for the recommendation letters) listed above to
Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
1040 Vienna, Austria
The second set of these documents is needed to register candidates who have been admitted to the ETIA program simultaneously as students of the TU Wien.
The working languages of the Diplomatic Academy are English, French and German. If your documents are not issued in one of these languages, please make sure you include certified translations with your application.