TU Wien supports individuals and their careers in the engineering management sector. We have currently announced the following scholarship:
MSc Program Engineering Management - Your key to the top engineering league
The Continuing Education Center of TU Wien support women and women’s careers in the engineering management area. Therefore, we are offering one scholarship for female participants for this MSc program. The scholarship in the amount of EUR 6,600 each will be awarded by a jury. The deductible of the scholarship holder is at least EUR 13,300 plus travel expenses and cost of room and board. Applicants will have to provide information on their past and current professional experience and state, why they are interested in this postgraduate program.
- Admitted individuals must either hold an academic degree in related subjects or other qualification which can be regarded as an equivalent thereof, i.e. activities similar to those of a university graduate or relevant professional experience. A minimum of two years professional experience.
- High motivation for participation in the MSc
Women interested in the scholarship are kindly asked to send a complete scholarship application consisting of application form, CV, letter of motivation and certificates of previous degrees exclusively via e-mail to email@example.com by July 31, 2021 the latest. Your scholarship application consists of:
- Application Form (PDF)
- Certificates of previous degrees (according to admission requirements for the MSc Program Engineering Management)
- CV and statement of purpose answering the following questions:
- What makes you interested in the program and what are your expectations?
- What can you contribute to the program?
- How do you plan to fit the schedule of the blocked lectures into your professional and private life?
- How do you manage the financing of the reduced tuition fee (EUR 13,300) and the travel and accommodation costs?
- How did you find out about the MSc Program Engineering Management?
- Essay as requested in the application form (max 500 words)
The scholarship will be awarded by a jury. The documents submitted are treated as confidential. After reviewing the application document, applicants will be informed about further steps. The decision about the award of the scholarship will be made after a personal interview in front of a jury.
Any recourse of law is excluded.
Next program start
November 19, 2021
TU Wien, Continuing Education Center