Management & Technology
The ideal combination for shaping the future.
New technologies are opening up unprecedented opportunities for society. At the same time, the use of technical innovations poses special challenges for our executives today due to their fast pace and complexity. They therefore need special skills to operate successfully in the most exciting industries of the 21st century. This is where our 6 new MBA programs in Management & Technology come in.
The basic modules combine state-of-the-art management know-how with the latest understanding from science and practice of the latest technologies. Another focus is on the further development of your leadership skills through the teaching of special soft and leadership skills. In each of the 6 MBA programs, our experts from research, business and industry provide you with the insights you need to be successful in the future field of your choice.
- Teaching of management & leadership skills especially for people with a technical or scientific background
- Development of new professional perspectives
- Renowned degree from one of the most prestigious technical universities in Europe
- New, evidence-based knowledge from an experienced faculty from research, business and industry
- Intensive exchange of experience with other high potentials and executives
- Regular aha-experiences through Expert Talks and Panel Discussions
- TU Wien's many years of experience in postgraduate education
- Optimal compatibility of career, continuing education & family
The MBA Programs at a glance
Request more information about the MBA programs at TU Wien:
Final degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology
Program start: October 2021, depending on the MBA program
Duration: 3 semesters + master thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
ECTS points: 90
Language: Core Modules in German & English cohort; Programs in German or English
Admission: First academic degree; 3 years professional experience; personal interview
Locations: Vienna and surroundings; optional modules abroad
Early Bird Bonus
10% bonus on the regular course fee when applying by August 29, 2021
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.