MBA | Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship
Turning great ideas into reality.
Business opportunities are constantly arising in new technologies and many ideas are just waiting for their commercial implementation. Especially at the interface between management and technology there is a great amount of unexplored potential. The ability to make use of it is a key qualification.
Innovation always comprises both: a great new idea and its professional implementation. Analyzing technology paths, identifying innovation opportunities at an early stage and conducting business in an entrepreneurial way are the most important competitive factors of future-proof businesses.
With the MBA Innovation, Digitalization, and Entrepreneurship you learn how to “read” the digital roadmap and how to incorporate creative solutions. You develop the appropriate skills, techniques and the drive to initiate and implement dynamic innovation as well as start-up projects.
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (VAT exempt) (excl. expenses for travel and accommodation) / EUR 27.400 (When participating in the international IDEA field study; excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), Discount for TU Wien Alumni - 5 % (active TUW alumniclub members -10 %)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; admission interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna, possibility to complete a module abroad
Academic Directors: Prof. Sabine T. Köszegi & Prof. Wolfgang Güttel
- Decision-making competence in questions of management and new technologies
- Strengthening of your leadership competence
- Implementation of technology-driven trends and setting of innovation impulses as well as identification of innovation sources
- Analysis of complex market situations and preparation of business and financing plans
- Development of creative solutions for dynamic innovation and start-up projects
- Development of innovation strategies and innovation organizations
- Implementation of appropriate measures for market introduction
Request digital information brochure:
Next Program Start: October 14, 2021
Application deadline: September 26, 2021
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.