Business Law: Legal Aspects of Innovative and Digital Business Cases
Active or prospective executives are repeatedly confronted with situations in their daily work that require specific legal understanding or legal knowledge. To enable you to act competently and confidently in your position and thus contribute to the success of your company, we provide you with the necessary tools in the area of business law.
In our Learning Sprint on Business Law, you will expand your scope of action in the following areas:
- Civil and Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Legal Aspects of Innovative and Digital Business Cases
You will acquire the following competencies:
- You will learn to read and understand the basics of contracts
- They know the most important rules of Austrian law of obligations and contracts, so that they can recognize and manage essential legal risks in their professional practice when drafting contracts.
- They develop the ability to apply legal rules to life situations, i.e. to lead cases in a legal way of thinking to a solution
- You will also have the ability to identify important issues in contract drafting yourself and make more informed decisions about whether to engage legal counsel.
- You will gain a basic understanding of the basic structure of Austrian corporate law
- You will be able to recognize significant differences between legal forms and identify critical corporate law issues in your own entrepreneurial practice
- You will learn a practical approach to the areas of data protection, patent and trademark law
- You will be sensitized to the scope and effect of certain intellectual property rights and understand legal requirements and obligations of different groups of people with regard to personal data
- You will work on a practical legal case of your own professional or private experience
Certificate of attendance from the TU Wien and certificate for 8 ECTS credits (if the entire course is completed, including performance record).
The teaching style consists of a method mix of lecture and class discussions. In the course units, the subject matter is presented, discussed and illustrated with practical examples. In the form of group work, the knowledge acquired in the pre-modules is deepened on the practical cases brought in by the students.
Modul 1: Civil and Contract Law
November 11-12, 2022
Mdu 2: Corporate Law
Decempter 9-10, 2022
Modul 3: Legal Aspects of Innovative and Digital Business Cases
January 13-14, 2023
- Participation Fee
The participation fee is EUR 2,390 (VAT-free, excl. travel and accommodation expenses). For ACE-Alumni a reduced participation fee of EUR 2,090 (VAT-free, excl. travel and accommodation expenses) applies.
The Business Law Course is held in German.
Next Program Start: June 04, 2021
Application Deadline: May 16, 2021
Early Bird Bonus: 10% discount on the participation fee until April 18, 2021
Program Language: German
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- 2,5G rule “vaccinated, PCR-tested, recovered"
- FFP2 masks recommended