We are a small Vienna-based company supporting our customers to live healthier lives through personalized nutrition based on their genetics and epigenetics.
Currently, we are looking for an intern to support our team with the statistical analysis of life science data. You will be responsible for deriving value from data and you will actively contribute to meaningful projects. The position is based in Vienna, but remote working is possible.
- Perform statistical analysis of real-life data
- Communicate and present your insights and results
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis (currently studying Data Science & Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, or any data analysis-related disciplines)
- Familiar with statistical analysis tools such as SPSS/R/GraphPad
- Background in biology, nutritional science, or other life sciences is an advantage
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good written and spoken English and basic knowledge of German
- Gain hands-on experience with real-life data sets
- Flexible schedule and working hours (starting from 10h/week)
- Remote work possible
- Compensation available
- Possibility to do Master’s Thesis Project if desired
We are looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com